1. SITE OPERATION: United Arab Emirates is our Country of Domicile. FUTURE FORWARD GROUP FZE controls this Site from the UAE. FUTURE FORWARD GROUP FZE makes no representation that this Site is appropriate for use in other locations. If you use this Site from other locations you are responsible for ensuring compliance with local laws. You may not use, export or re-export any materials from this Site in violation of any applicable laws or regulations, including, but not limited to any UAE export laws and regulations.
3. MULTI-CURRENCY PRICED TRANSACTION. The displayed price and currency at the checkout page will be the same price and currency printed on the Transaction Receipt and the amount charged to the card will be shown in your card currency.
5. OFFICE FOREIGN ASSETS CONTROL (OFAC) SANCTIONED COUNTRIES. FUTURE FORWARD GROUP FZE will not trade with or provide any services to individuals and companies owned or controlled by, or acting for or on behalf of, OFAC targeted countries AND individuals, groups, and entities, such as terrorists and narcotics traffickers designated under the OFAC programmes that are not country-specific.
6. REPRESENTATIONS BY YOU. By visiting the Site, you represent, warrant and covenant that (a) you are at least 18 years old; (b) that all materials of any kind submitted by you to FUTURE FORWARD GROUP FZE through the Site or for inclusion on the Site will not plagiarise, violate or infringe upon the rights of any third-party including trade secret, copyright, trademark, trade dress, privacy, patent, or other personal or proprietary rights. The customer using the website who are Minor /under the age of 18 shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website.
7. PERMITTED USE. You agree that you are only authorised to visit, view and to retain a copy of pages of this Site for your own personal use, that you shall not duplicate, download, publish, modify or otherwise distribute the material on this Site for any purpose other than for personal use, unless otherwise specifically authorised by FUTURE FORWARD GROUP FZE to do so. You also agree not to deep-link to the site for any purpose, unless specifically authorised by FUTURE FORWARD GROUP FZE to do so. The content and software on this Site is the property of FUTURE FORWARD GROUP FZE. The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
8. YOUR ACCOUNT. If you use FUTURE FORWARD GROUP FZE Site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your account from any devices, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. The Site shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, in any way for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of, or in connection with, your failure to comply with this section.
NO COMMERCIAL USE. This Site may not be used by you for any commercial purposes such as to conduct sales of merchandise or services of any kind. You must obtain prior written consent from FUTURE FORWARD GROUP FZE to make commercial offers of any kind on the Site, whether by advertising, solicitations, links, or any other form of communication. FUTURE FORWARD GROUP FZE will investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who violates this provision, including without limitation, removing the offending communication from the Site and barring such violators from use of the Site.
LINKS AND SEARCH RESULTS. The Site may automatically produce search results that reference and/or link to third party sites throughout the World Wide Web. FUTURE FORWARD GROUP FZE has no control over these sites or the content within them. FUTURE FORWARD GROUP FZE does not guarantee, represent or warrant that the content contained in the sites is accurate, legal and/or inoffensive. FUTURE FORWARD GROUP FZE does not endorse the content of any third party site, nor does it make any representation or warranty about these sites, including that they will not contain viruses or otherwise impact your computer. By using the Site to search for or link to another site, you agree and understand that you may not make any claim against FUTURE FORWARD GROUP FZE for any damages or losses, whatsoever, resulting from your use of the Site to obtain search results or to link to another site. If you have a problem with a link from the Site, you may notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
COPYRIGHT POLICY. FUTURE FORWARD GROUP FZE may terminate the privileges of any user who uses this Site to unlawfully transmit copyrighted material without a license, express consent, valid defense or fair use exemption to do so. If you submit information to this Site, you warrant that the information does not infringe the copyrights or other rights of third parties.
You acknowledge and agree that FUTURE FORWARD GROUP FZE will own all rights, titles and interests in and to any copy, translation, modification, adaptation, derivative work or improvement of the On- line Materials made by or for you. At FUTURE FORWARD GROUP FZE’s request, you must execute, or obtain the execution of, any instrument that may be necessary to assign these rights, titles or interests to FUTURE FORWARD GROUP FZE or perfect these rights, titles or interests in FUTURE FORWARD GROUP FZE’s name. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY, LIMITATION OF DAMAGES. FUTURE FORWARD GROUP FZE MAKES NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTY OF TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR OTHER VIOLATION OF RIGHTS IN RELATION TO THE AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY, VALIDITY, RELIABILITY OR CONTENT OF THESE PAGES AND/OR THE SITE. FUTURE FORWARD GROUP FZE ALSO DOES NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY REGARDING THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY ADVICE, OPINION, STATEMENT OR OTHER INFORMATION THAT IS SUBMITTED, DISPLAYED OR UPLOADED THROUGH THE SITE BY ANY USER. FUTURE FORWARD GROUP FZE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS OR FOR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE, EVEN IF FUTURE FORWARD GROUP FZE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THE LIABILITY OF FUTURE FORWARD GROUP FZE WOULD IN SUCH CASE BE LIMITED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT OF LIABILITY PERMITTED BY LAW.
LICENCE GRANTED TO YOU. By providing materials to FUTURE FORWARD GROUP FZE, including by submitting or uploading content or materials for use on the Site you represent and warrant that you or the owner of all rights to such content or materials has expressly granted FUTURE FORWARD GROUP FZE an irrevocable world-wide right in all languages and in perpetuity to use and exploit all or any part of the content and materials provided by you. FUTURE FORWARD GROUP FZE may publish and distribute any such submitted content or materials at its sole discretion by any method now existing or later developed. You agree that you shall waive all claims and have no recourse against FUTURE FORWARD GROUP FZE for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary rights in any communication, content or material submitted to FUTURE FORWARD GROUP FZE. Any communication or materials you send to FUTURE FORWARD GROUP FZE will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary and may be disseminated or used by FUTURE FORWARD GROUP FZE for any purpose, including, but not limited to, developing, creating, manufacturing or marketing products or services.
ADVERTISING. The Site may contain advertisements and/or sponsorships. The advertisers and/or sponsors that provide these advertisements and sponsorships are solely responsible for insuring that the materials submitted for inclusion on the Site are accurate and comply with all applicable laws. FUTURE FORWARD GROUP FZE is not responsible for the acts or omissions of any advertiser or sponsor.
CANCELLATION & REFUNDS POLICY. In the event that you need to cancel due a change in circumstances, we suggest your substitute for a colleague instead, there is no charge if you need to do this. To substitute a delegate, please email email@example.com. However, if this not a viable option, you will receive a refund of your registration fees with the following conditions: (i) If you cancel your registration at least 42 days before the event, you are subject to an administration charge equivalent to 10% of the total amount of your fees (+ VAT if applicable). The full amount of your fee remains payable if your cancellation is 41 days or less before the event or if you fail to attend the event. If a cancellation changes the applicability of a multi-registration discount, the lowest value registration will be cancelled first. All cancellation or refund requests must be sent in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refunds will be only be done through the original mode of payment. Please allow for up to 45 days for the refund transfer to be completed.
PAYMENT TERMS. Upon completion and return of your registration form, full payment is required no later than 5 business days from the date of invoice. Payment must be received prior to the training date. Please note that if payment has not been received before the training commences, we reserve the right to refuse admission. Once the payment is received, a confirmation notice will be sent to the client via email within 24 hours. Future Forward Group FZE is not responsible for any loss or damage as a result of a substitution, alteration or cancellation/postponement of an event. In the event that a training course is cancelled, rescheduled or postponed due to unforeseen circumstances, a fortuitous event, Act of God, or other event that renders the training impracticable, illegal or impossible, Future Forward Group FZE shall assume no liability whatsoever. For the purposes of this clause, a fortuitous event shall include, but is not limited to: war, fire, labour strike, extreme weather or any other calamity. Please note that while trainers are always confirmed at the time of publishing, circumstances beyond the control of Future Forward Group FZE may necessitate substitutions. As such, Future Forward Group FZE reserves the right to alter or modify the advertised trainer and/or topics if necessary without any liability to you whatsoever. Any substitutions or alterations will be updated on our web page.
100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE. We are confident that you’ll find value in our digital marketing courses and that they will help you deliver ROI for your business. Therefore, if you are not satisfied with the training for whatever reason, simply inform us at the registration desk by the end of the first day to claim 100% of your course fees back. You’ll need to complete a form and send it back to us within 30 days in order to claim your refund. Please note that you will need to attend the first day of the training to be eligible to claim 100% of your course fees back. Please note that if you attend more than Day 1 of the training, you automatically forfeit your right to claim your course fees back.
Headings and section titles in this Agreement are for convenience and do not define, limit, or extend any provision of this Agreement.